Tuesday, March 31, 2015

The Coolest Inventions You'll See In... Forever

Here are some crazy, awesome, unique, and creative inventions that I bet you didn't know existed. These should get your creative juices flowing around in your brain for use. Sometimes, inspiration comes out of nowhere, like for these inventions. Pay attention to them and you could become inspired to make something truly incredible too!
 
 Treadmill Climbing Wall. Speaks for itself- simply genius . A great workout for your upper and lower body. Rock-climbing is a big enough workout, let alone a treadmill on top of that.  I wonder if you could invert it and become Spiderman!
 
 
 




 Tetris Connect Four. What a great idea- it combines people's two favorite games. This also seems more challenging than either of the 2 games. Hey, what do you know? It's a connection! (Check out my previous article on how to make creative connections- http://howtoflytothemoon.blogspot.com/2015/03/creative-execise-2-connection-is-key.html)  They should make a Battleship Checkers. That would be fun!
 
 

 



A pen that writes in the same color of the object you scan. This is probably my favorite. It's the ultimatum of creativity! Something like this is what I dream about- to be able to scan anything in the world and write with that color! It's futuristic and truly inspiring. The possibilities are endless. They could put this technology in things like paint, markers, and basically anything else that writes or draws. This is inspiring creativity at it's finest. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



Shoot your alarm clock to turn it off.  Bullseye! Finally, something that will actually get me out of bed. I've always tried to think of a way to actually get out of bed when my alarm clock goes off, but I never could. This inventor had the right creative door open in his brain. This makes it fun to wake up, and hard to get back in bed (I'd imagine it's hard to shoot). I would love to get my hands on this.
 
 
 
 

 


Spilled Paint Lamp. In my opinion, this is quite interesting. Look closely, and you'll notice that it is a lamp. This is most certainly a very creative object. I can easily imagine this in people's houses, adding a little jazz to their home. I would buy one for my room. When I look at it, it just screams creativity. The fact that it's not a normal lamp, it's bright blue color, and funky shape all are unique. Maybe they can make a lamp that looks like someone poured gasoline and sparked a fire. (I know it sounds weird, but it would make for a cool design.) This is a great, creative design and invention.
 
 
 
 I hope you became inspired by these innovative inventions!  Take some time to look in detail at the creativity of them. Each of these inventions have endless opportunities! There can be renovations to each one, and new inventions can be created as well.  Remember that when you are trying to think of a new creative idea or invention. Once you come up with a great one, you can keep working off of it and create new/better innovations because of that one idea.

Which one of these are your favorite? Are there any cool ideas or inventions you know or came up with? I would love to hear them! Thanks, and be sure to comment share with your friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment